REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR OPEN SET 2020
- Submit payment (either online or by check).
- Complete the Registration Form online.
- You will receive confirmation and your personal identification number.
- You will automatically be added to the mailing list for all OPEN • SET 2020 communications.
- If you have opted to bind the Set Book, it will be mailed to you.
- For additional information and questions, please contact Exhibition Coordinator, Lang Ingalls
- Each entrant is assigned a randomly selected Identification Number associated with their name and submission.
- This number is preceded by an “O” or “S” depending on the category.
- If you enter books in both categories, you will receive a separate number for each book and each will require its own box and need to be labeled appropriately.
- The organizers ask that this ID number appear only on the spine of the clamshell box, as described in Submission Preparation.
- A catalog will be produced of each submission, along with information from the Online Submission Form.
- Each entrant will receive a copy of the catalog.
- Participant catalogs will be sent out in January of 2017, after the prizes have been announced and awarded.